This is a “zero-mile” guidebook: it is locally produced!
What does it mean?
It has been compiled by local authors, who love and promote climbing in the area reviewed.
Climbers benefit from local authors:
- locals know the latest news and updates.
- locals do not promote only the most “commercial” spots.
- locals invest revenues from the guidebook in equipping new crags.
Local authors promote and respect their area:
- they review only the spots where climbing is allowed.
- they pay attention in the same way to any different spot.
- they meaningfully interact with local actors.