Finale Ligure, Pietra, Albenga, Borghetto, Le Manie, Spotorno, Val Bormida, Savona, Albisola, Celle, Varazze, Cogoleto
A selection of 44 circular tours in the area between Finale Ligure, Varazze and the Beigua Park (UNESCO Geopark) allowing you to cover the greatest number of fascinating and technical sections.
Linking up paths which run along ridges, enduro special stages and riding along banked turns through beechwoods, to then return to the departure point on paths and dirt roads, this is the main theme of the guidebook, and the key to how the author will introduce you to the emotions he has experienced in Liguria over his years of passionate cycling.
What else is special about this book?
– accurate and brand new GPS tracks, so that you can concentrate on pedalling
– a complete set of symbols to easily choose the right itinerary for you
– maps and profiles to point out your preferred type of terrain for cycling
– a video to show you the most attractive sections of the routes
– information sheets to be read at leisure, where you can discover who was responsible for creating the best play park in the world.
Nicola Pisani, born in 1972, works as an architect in Savona. His passion for cycling has led him to spend most of his free time in contact with nature, always looking for new paths to pedal along.
He was born in Modena, but quickly fell in love with the area of Finale Ligure and Parco del Beigua, where he now lives.
He has spent a few years in Africa working for Médecins Sans Frontières’ projects dealing with the building of Water & Sanitation.
After a few kilometres cycled between Zimbabwe and Sierra Leone he is
convinced that bikes are the best means of transport for exploring a territory, and that sport is the most innovative instrument to disseminate its culture.
He decided to write his first mountain bike guide to share the areas that have fascinated, welcomed and adopted him. He felt it was his duty towards an area steeped in culture and uphill history, balance and adrenaline downhill.
He takes care of the website: